Terms & Conditions for NEXTGENTV.TV
• Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using www.nextgentv.tv (“Website”).
• These Terms and Conditions contained on this webpage shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full.
• Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. You will not use the service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the web application /service, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice, if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using this service.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these Terms, Nextgentv.tv and / or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
• You are expressly and emphatically restricted from publishing any Website material in any media; publicly performing and / or showing any Website material; using the Website in any way that is, or may be damaging to this Website, using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
• Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Nextgentv.tv may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and Password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In this Website Terms and Conditions, Your Content shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other materials you choose to display on this website. With respect to your content, by displaying it, you grant Nextgen Media Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Nextgen.tv reserves the right to remove any of your content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
Links to other Web Sites
Our services may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Nextgentv.tv.
Nextgentv.tv has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Nextgentv.tv shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Variation of Terms
Nextgen.tv is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
This Website is provided “as is” with all faults and Nextgentv.tv makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Nextgentv.tv, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Nextgentv.tv, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts for the resolution of any disputes.
Nextgen Media operates www.nextgentv.tv (the “site”). This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal info we receive from users of the site.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but not limited to your name (“personal information”).
• Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”).
• This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletter, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
• Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
• Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.